To better serve our customers, here are some of the most common questions we receive regarding our store:
What are the products that the Ludo Online Store offers?
- The Ludo Online Store is home to a large selection of tabletop board and card games, source books and other accessories for role-playing games, costumes, and make-up and other cosplaying implements.
Is it possible to order without a registered account?
- Yes, but signing up for an account guarantees smoother transactions.
Is there a minimum order limit to buying products online?
- No, you may order as many (or as little) as you like.
What is the cut-off time for ordering online?
- To have your orders included in the daily delivery, complete your order by 1:30 PM. All deliveries made past the set time will be sent the following day.
Why does branch X have no stocks of a certain game when the website lists the game as “in stock”?
- The Ludo Online Store has a different stock set aside for online sales. It would be best if you contact either branch first, or have it ordered online for pick-up, with no additional charges.
What are Pre-Orders and when can we expect them to arrive?
- Items marked as “Pre-Order” are products that are in-transit and currently unavailable. Pre-ordered items are expected to arrive within two (2) to three (3) months after the initial creation of the page. There are cases, however, when unforeseen circumstances may delay shipments further. You may check the status of your pre-orders by sending us an e-mail.
What is a Backorder?
- A backorder happens when an item is ordered at the store while it is currently unavailable. Unlike pre-ordered items, backordered items take three (3) to four (4) months to arrive at the warehouse or be shipped to the customer. However, backorders are prioritized when a shipment of the requested item arrives. You will be alerted via e-mail that your item has arrived and it will be shipped to you as soon as possible. In the event that a backordered is no longer available (i.e. out of print), your order will be cancelled and a full refund will issued to you.
The Order Cycle
What does it mean when it says my order is processing?
- It means we have received your order and payment. Your product will then be taken from the warehouse and packaged for shipping, or transported to the branch you have chosen for pick-up.
What does it mean when it says my order is complete?
- This means your product has already been sent to our courier of choice for shipping, or that it is ready for pick up at the Ludo branch of your choice.
What are the payment options available?
- You may pay through PayPal or credit card.
How long will you be able to hold unpaid for items online?
- Items unpaid for upon purchase at the online store cannot be held or reserved. If a Paypal or credit card transaction does not go through properly, our team will contact you about the immediate cancellation of your order.
Shipping and Delivery
What are the shipping methods offered by the Ludo Online Store?
- You can choose to either pick up your games from the two branches (Makati and Quezon City) or have the game shipped directly to your address of choice. You can indicate your preferred method on the checkout and billing pages.
Where can we ship your items?
- We ship nationwide, and in some cases, even worldwide. There will be extra shipping fees for locations outside the country, but it’s possible.
How much is the shipping fee?
- The shipping fee varies depending on the number of items ordered and the total amount upon checkout. If your shipping fee comes out to below 100, your item will be sent via PhilPost.
What do you use to ship your products?
- Our courier of choice for areas within Metro Manila is Xend, and we use LBC for provincial areas. For items with a shipping fee below 100, we send the items through PhilPost.
How long does it take before our ordered items can be picked up?
- We have a standard 24-hour processing period, after which your products will be shipped or available for pick-up at your chosen branch.
How many days does it take to have our games delivered?
- Games are delivered in 3-5 working days for Metro Manila. For orders outside Metro Manila, expect your shipment in 4-7 days.
For further inquiries you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may send a message to 0917-861-18-00. Available on Mondays – Saturdays 9:00am-6:00pm.